MORE COMFORT AT LET IT ROLL – ENJOY THE FESTIVAL WITH YOUR SPENDINGS UNDER CONTROL AND WITHOUT WAITING IN LINES OR WORRYING ABOUT SAFETY!
This section contains all the information about our Cashless system – what it is, how it works, how to check your cashless account balance, who to contact when you have issues, and more answers to any questions you may have.
You can find specific information about the Cashless system in the details of each event.
(CHOOSE YOUR FESTIVAL BY CLICKING ON THE IMAGE)
What is Cashless?
- your festival wallet
- safe payment method to be used at all festival sales points
- chip-enabled festival wristband which replaces the ticket, allowing the visitor to enter the festival and move around the area
How does Cashless work?
- cashless payment systems work similarly to credit and debit cards or travel passes. Your festival wristband will function as a digital wallet for any purchases made at the festival – you simply apply the wristband to the payment terminal. You can top up your chip with the festival’s currency (BOLT) that is used for payments in the festival area – either at the Top Up booths in the area or online.
- only cashless wristband payments are accepted at the festival
- information specific to a particular festival can be found at www.letitroll.eu in the MENU > EVENTS section. Just click the festival you are planning to visit
How do I register my account, check my balance or get a refund?
- Registration – Registration always starts several days before the festival. The registration procedures for each event may vary – we always provide necessary information with the specific festival. Registration and top up are free.
- Cashless account balance – If you register your wristband in your online Cashless account, you can check its balance and top up funds as needed (we open registrations no later than 14 days before the festival starts). Every time you pay, the terminal screen shows your current account balance in Bolts. If your balance is 6 Bolt or less, the terminal will flash an orange light to notify you that you are running low on Bolts.
- Refunds – In order to perform your refund correctly, KEEP YOUR WRISTBAND AND DON’T THROW IT AWAY. Otherwise you would lose your unique wristband number (written on the back of the chip) that is required for a refund.
CONDITIONS FOR A SUCCESSFUL REFUND:
- You will find the specific conditions including the minimum refundable amount in the Cashless information for each event
- There is a fee of 1 Bolt for every refund
- If you enter incorrect information when applying for a refund and the payment needs to be repeated or if you apply for a refund after the deadline, you will be charged 2 Bolts. In your own interest, please double-check the correctness of submitted information and make sure you request your refund in time
- Refunds are not possible at the festival site. The only way to get a refund is to request it online after the festival using a registered Cashless account
- Refunds can be subject to extra charges by the recipient’s bank
If you have any issues with the chip, payments or top-up (before, during or after the festival), please contact our customer support – either at the Customer Care booth or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff are always happy to help you.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Let It Roll festivals!