LET IT ROLL WINTER 2020
LET IT ROLL WINTER 2020
LET IT ROLL WINTER 2020 brings you a 2-day event right in the centre of Prague again. Join the festival to experience a selection of great Drum & Bass producers, a magnificent stage design and last but not least - an unforgettable weekend in Prague.
LET IT ROLL WINTER 2020
AbisArtist detailAndy CArtist detailAudioArtist detailBlack Sun EmpireArtist detailDILEMMAArtist detailFORBIDDEN SOCIETYArtist detailFRICTIONArtist detailHYBRID MINDSArtist detailKanineArtist detailKASRAArtist detailKoveArtist detailMONRROEArtist detailPROLIXArtist detailPROMENADEArtist detailRIDOArtist detailSIMPLE SOULSArtist detailTHE PROTOTYPESArtist detailTurnoArtist detailLINE UP PAGE
We have decided to move the winter edition of the festival into the best music venue in Prague – Forum Karlín. We believe this is the best place to host the Let It Roll Winter Festival as it will be much more comfortable for everyone who attends and we will be able to take Let It Roll Winter to another level again. With this change of venue comes a change of the date and we are moving the event to the following weekend, the 28th and 29th February 2020.
DO YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE FESTIVAL COMFORTABLY WITH CASHLESS SYSTEM? ENJOY LET IT ROLL WINTER 2020 SAFELY WITHOUT WAITING IN LINES AND WITH OVERVIEW OF YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS!
WHAT IS CASHLESS?
1) Festival wallet
2) A safe way of paying at all saling points at the festival
In the following steps you will find out how our Cashless system works, how you recharge money, how you sign up, and how we return your money. Read carefully.
FESTIVAL CURRENCY – BOLT
1 BLT = 50 CZK
1 EUR = 22 CZK
On Top-Up stations will be available to purchase pre-charged wristbands at these values:
8 BLTs = 18 EUR
16 BLTs = 36 EUR
24 BLTs = 54 EUR
Across the whole area payments only through cashless wristbands are accepted. The cashless currency is Bolt. Bolt’s exchange rate against the Czech crown is 1 BLT = 50 CZK (1 EUR = 22 CZK).
The exceptions are:
- Tickets > can be paid in cash (CZK and EUR) and by credit/debit card
- Cloakroom > can be paid cashless as well as in cash (CZK and EUR)
- Lockerboxes > can be paid only cashless
- Merchandise shop > can be paid cashless, in cash (CZK and EUR) as well as by payment card
- Recharging cashless wristbands in Top-up stations > can be paid in cash (CZK and EUR) and by payment card
There is NO ATM in the festival area, so we recommend that you take enough cash with you. It is also possible to pay by card at the enrance, TOP-UP stations and at merchandise stand. In festival premises, you will be able to pay by Czech crowns and Euro. The exchange rate is 1€ = 22 CZK. You can find a few of them nearby Forum Karlín though..
HOW CASHLESS WORKS AT THE FESTIVAL?
1) The visitor has to pick up his cashless wristband at the Top-Up station (it is not handed out at the entrance). Top-Up stations will be located directly opposite to the cloakroom and will be clearly marked. At the Top-Up station you can pay by cash (CZK/EUR) as well as by card. We recommend to come early to avoid waiting in queues and not to miss any of the DJs or the Opening show. To speed up the process, you have the option to buy the pre-charged wristbands. You can top up those at your will once you spend the pre-charged amount.
2) We recommend that you register your bracelet at https://letitrollwinter.pay.intellifest.com (Registration form will be available from 28. 2. 2020 19.00) and you will have an immediate overview of your spend and in case of loss you can block your account, so you will not lose your money and you will be given a new bracelet without any problems. The advantage of registration is also the ability to recharge your bracelet online anytime, anywhere from your smartphone.
3) How do I find I have a low Bolt status on my wristband? When applying a wristband to a payment reader, the status of your account will be displayed at the start of each transaction. You can check the balance also at place marked as “Control balance”.
4) When you run out of Bolts, you can recharge your bracelet at TOP-UP stations or online.
5) If you have money left on your account (min. 3 Bolts) after the festival, you can apply for a refund. To refund the remaining funds from cashless wristbands, you must apply through the refund form at https://letitrollwinter.pay.intellifest.com (Registration form will be available from 28. 2. 2020 19.00). Refunds on site in cash are not possible. We charge 1 Bolt for refunds.
MAY I TOP UP MY ACCOUNT BEFORE THE FESTIVAL?
1) It will not be possible to precharge a cashless account online before the event. You can buy your cashless wristbands (and then recharge) right after arriving in the hall. Go to the cloakroom and then pick up your wristband at one of the Top-Up stations. The wristband is free, you pay only the amount of charge (credit).
2) Sign up with email and password (max. 16 characters) at https://letitrollwinter.pay.intellifest.com (Registration form will be available from 28. 2. 2020 19.00) (last year login cannot be used)
3) Enter the number of your wristband and now you can top up online or see the current balance
4)TIP: The easiest way to add a credit to your account is to enable Auto Recharge (section “Cashless settings” on the main page) when you first charge. By activating this feature, your credit will automatically be increased to 10 Bolts when account finance drops below 3 Bolts. Your unused credit will be refunded after the end of the festival once the refund form has been completed.
I WANT TO RETURN MY MONEY FROM THE FESTIVAL – REFUND
To refund the remaining funds from cashless wristbands, you must apply through the refund form at https://letitrollwinter.pay.intellifest.com (Registration form will be available from 28. 2. 2020 19.00). Refunds on site in cash are not possible. The remaining funds will be refunded only by transfer to a bank account. The refund in EUR is according to the exchange rate of the sending bank. Eventual bank fees and charges come at the expense of the customer. The refund form will be launched on Sunday 29 February 2020 at 06:00 and closed on 31 March 2020 at 12:00.
Refunds are only possible for cashless accounts with a minimum balance of 3 BLTs. Refund fee 1 BLT is charged.
We’ll help you get your money back in the next steps.
- Prepare your bracelet with unique numbers found on the back of the chip
- Sign up with email and password (max. 16 characters) at https://letitrollwinter.pay.intellifest.com (last year login cannot be used)
- Register your bracelet with a 16-digit number on the back of the chip
- Fill out the refund form and submit
- Your money will be refunded to you within 1 month from submitting your refund form. Please note that in case of incorrectly entered data, the refund time is extended.
- The visitor is responsible for providing true information. In case of re-sending the payment or in case of requesting a refund after expiry of the refund period, a one-time fee of 2 Bolts will be charged (please, pay attention to the correctness of the entered data and their timely sending in your own interest)
- Don’t throw away your chip bracelet after the festival and don’t give it to anyone if you still have money left on it.
- If you have several different wristbands after the event, you will need to set up a separate cashless account for each wristband (ie you will need several e-mail addresses to register your cashless accounts). Therefore, we recommend that you buy the pre-charged wristband only once and then recharge it.
DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH CASHLESS SYSTEM? WE WILL HELP YOU – CUSTOMER CARE
If there is a situation where you do not know how to use the Cashless system, please contact our Customer Service Center in the festival area (labeled as CUSTOMER CARE), or we can advise you by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have something to say, see if we’ve not already answered your questions in the FAQs.
We’re wishing you to have great fun at Let It Roll Winter 2020 and we’re looking forward to seeing you at the beautiful venue of Forum Karlín, where the next chapter of the festival will be written!
Let it Roll Winter 2020 takes place at FORUM KARLÍN. The area is situated in the walking distance from the underground line „C“ – station „Florenc“ (20 min) and from the tram and underground line “B” stop „Křižíkova“(10 min).
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE VENUE – FORUM KARLÍN
Parking: You can park your car at the paid parking places in the surrounding area. We recommend parking in reserved car parks. More information can be found on these websites.
We kindly ask all the visitors of Let It Roll Winter 2020 to come to the venue early, i.e. between 20.00 and 21.00 at the very latest, in order to prevent forming long waiting queues and not to miss the traditional Opening Show.
Friday: 28. 2. 2020 at 20:00, the venue is closing on Saturday 29. 2. 2020 at 06:00.
Saturday: 29. 2. 2020 at 20:00, the venue is closing on Sunday 1. 3. 2020 at 06:00.
Friday: 19:30 – 04:00
Saturday: 19:30 – 04:00
Friday: 19:30 – 04:00
Saturday: 19:30 – 04:00
TICKETS SALE, ACCREDITATION & LEAVING THE AREA
The tickets for Let It Roll Winter 2020 are sold out. There are just a last few VIP tickets left in the TICKETS section. Printing out the tickets is not mandatory if you have bought them online. It is enough to show the ticket on your smart device with the exception of phones with damaged display – in this particular case it is necessary to print the ticket before the event.
TICKETS AT THE DOOR
The tickets for Let It Roll Winter 2020 are sold out. There are just a last few VIP tickets left in the TICKETS section
Tickets for Let It Roll events are directly linked to your name, therefore the staff at the entrance will be checking the festival tickets together with your ID (or a different proof of your identity). Please have your ID ready before you enter the corridor. It will speed up the process at the entrance and you will help to avoid queues. If you have any problem with your ticket or you have the ticket with a wrong name, please visit a place marked as “CUSTOMER CARE” before you enter the corridor to solve it.
Free entry / Guestlist:
If you have free entry (competitions winners) you will get your wristband at the accreditation after the staff checks your ID. Please have your ID ready.
Visitors who have either bought the ticket at the door or in a pre-sale can go straight to the corridors. Once the staff checks your ticket and ID, you can continue freely to the festival area.
Do you need to change the name on the ticket you’ve bought?
The ticket is valid only in the hands of the person whose name is written on it. The name can be changed on the doors for a flat fee (more information about the price will be available soon). Please print out your ticket and come to the Customer Care cash desk near the Accreditation. Tickets purchased on the official Let It Roll website can be refunded at least 14 days before the event (no refunds are possible on the door). The full price of tickets will be refunded after paying the refund fee of 7 €. To process a refund, you must cancel the entire order. For refunds, please contact GoOut (email@example.com). The refund or name change of Combo tickets cannot be processed on the spot.
WARNING: We would like to warn you about many fake sellers. We strongly advise you not to buy from these sellers as we do not promise the validity of these tickets.
Visitors who bought the Combo ticket for LIR Winter 2020 and LIR OA 2020 can go straight to the corridors. Once the staff checks your ticket and ID, you can continue freely to the festival area. This ticket is valid for both events – Let It Roll Winter 2020 to Let It Roll 2020 – so keep it save for further use. The refund or name change cannot be processed on the spot.
LEAVING THE AREA:
It WON’T BE POSSIBLE TO LEAVE THE VENUE AND COME BACK during the event (i.e. you can leave the place at any given time but you won’t be able to regain access on the same ticket again). In case of purchasing the two-day ticket, it will be possible to return for the second festival night.
Important notice for the people on the guest list: leaving and coming back to the event won’t be possible (please see above). When entering the area, the wristbands will be cut so re-entry will no longer be possible according to the conditions for other visitors written above.
You can find the smoking zone in -1 floor.
Please note that smoking is strictly forbidden inside the FORUM KARLÍN. Thank you for respecting this rule.
You will be able to buy drinks at our bars and food at fast food stands.
RETURNABLE & REUSABLE CUPS SYSTEM (0,3l & 0,4l)
Also this year we are aiming for being nice to our mother nature so also this year eco-friendly refundable cups are in the game for your drinks. Every cup also has a neat hook, so you can hang it by your belt when it’s empty or to carry more burs for your friends by hanging them on each other.
TOILETS, RATING, HELP/AMBULANCE, CLOACKROOMS:
Hall will be heated up. Standard toilets will be placed at the hall.
More information about the cloackrooms will be available soon.
You will be able to look for ambulance, firemen and security in the area as well.
The cashless currency is Bolt. Bolt’s exchange rate against the Czech crown is 1 BLT = 50 CZK (1 EUR = 22 CZK).
The exceptions are:
Cloakroom > can be paid cashless as well as in cash (CZK and EUR)
Lockerboxes > can be paid cashless as well as in cash (CZK and EUR)
Merchandise shop > can be paid cashless, in cash (CZK and EUR) and by credit/debit card
Recharging cashless wristbands in Top-up stations > can be paid in cash (CZK and EUR) and by payment card
Refreshment (Food & Drinks) > can be paid only in cashless
There is NO ATM in the festival area, so we recommend that you take enough cash with you.
ATM’s near by Forum Karlín.
You can buy the official Let It Roll merchandise at the event. You’ll find the merchandise stand marked at the festival map.
WARNING & NOTICES:
You cannot enter with your own drinks & food, with weapons and any kind of narcotics! Every visitor has to undergo a security check. Please respect the queue order to avoid unpleasant situations and pushing. You can take your photos & videos with your mobile phoe or a classis compact camera but use of professional equipment is possible only after a official accreditation.
PLEASE READ THE RULES FOR VISITORS.
LOST & FOUNDS:
If you find any lost items, please give to the cloakroom. The full list of lost and founds items will be released few days after the event on www.letitroll.eu.
IN THE “TRAVEL” SECTION, YOU’LL FIND THE BEST OPTIONS FOR TRAVELING NOT JUST TO PRAGUE, BUT TO THE VENUE ITSELF (FORUM KARLÍN), TOO
VISA AND HEALTH INSURANCE
The main principle of the Schengen Area is the free movement of persons across country borders within the European Union. In other words, when you’re travelling from one EU country to another, you don’t need any special visa – a valid passport or personal ID is enough.
However, there are some exceptions to this rule: countries that are required to have visa. You can find the list of such countries including information on how to obtain visa HERE
Also please keep in mind that you need to get medical insurance. This is very important when you’re travelling abroad, as you never know what might happen and when you may be in need of free-of-charge medical care.
The easiest way to travel to the festival is to take our Bus Tours. You can find everything in the Bus Tours section.
If you’re heading for the festival from far away (even across the ocean), we advise taking a flight landing at Vaclav Havel Airport in Prague. You can find the cheapest flight tickets on SKYSCANNER.
All the trains stop at Prague’s Main Railway Station.
Travel from the Main Railway Station:
- Tube: You can board the line “C” at the Main Railway Station tube stop and at “Florenc” station (first stop after) you change the lines to “B” in the direction of “Křižíkova” stop. From there you’ll get to Forum Karlín in about 8 minutes by foot (500m).
- Tram: You can board the tram no. 15 at the Main Railway Station tram stop and at “Masarykovo nádraží” stop you change to tram no. 3 heading to “Křižíkova” stop.
Most of the buses arrive to Florenc, which is located on the “B” tube line, so all it takes is to board the tube and head for “Křižíkova” stop. You can use the FLIXBUS or STUDENT AGENCY buses to get to Prague for instance.
- Tube: You can board the line “B” at Florenc in the direction of “Černý Most”. You’ll get off at “Křižíkova” which is the first stop after Florenc. From there you’ll get to Forum Karlín in about 8 minutes by foot (500m).
- Tram: At Florenc, you can board the trams no. 3, 8 or 24. The “Křižíkova” stop is the next one after Florenc.
There are three options as how to get to Forum Karlín in Prague – by tube line “B” (yellow), by trams no. 3, 8 or 4, or, if you’re feeling adventurous and want to explore the city, you can travel by feet (it’s approximately 2,5 km and takes about 45 minutes to get there from the Main Station, from the Florenc Bus Station it’s about 1,3 km and 20 minutes walk).
If you opt for the tram, head for the “Křižíkova” stop. If you opt for the tube, head for the station of the same name “Křižíkova” – from there you’ll have to walk about 500 metres to get to the venue.
TRAVELING IN PRAGUE
If you don’t want to use the public transport, there are other options of traveling available – taxi apps like Uber, Liftage or Bolt present an ideal way of traveling through Prague. Download the app and the car you’ve ordered should be with you in a few minutes.
Warning: Don’t use the service of unknown taxi companies which can’t guarantee you the price for transport.
Information about taxi companies:
The night tram line no. 92 stops at “Křižíkova” station at night. It will get you to the bus station Florenc. If you want to get to the Railway Main Station, board the no. 92 night tram line and change to no. 95 night tram line at “Jindřišská” stop.
ENJOY THE WEEKEND IN WINTER PRAGUE TO THE FULLEST, FIND THE RIGHT ACCOMMODATION NEAR THE VENUE.
Accommodation in Prague
February is the perfect month for the 2-day Let It Roll Winter 2020. Prices are favorable during these months and there’s plenty of free accommodation to choose from. We advise booking your accommodation in advance to get the best deal.
What is the minimum age for Let It Roll? Our festival is for visitors of 16+ years of age. Of course rules of no cigarettes and alcohol applies for under 18s, but other than that they are more than welcome in Let It Roll.
Can I buy festival tickets as a gift? You can buy tickets as a festival gift. Just fill in the lucky person’s name in the Visitor name section during the buying process.
In case I can’t attend the event is it possible to refund the tickets? Yes, that is possible. For refunds or name change, please, contact Goout directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your request, full name and order details. A refund fee of 7€ needs to be paid.
Do you need to change the name on the ticket you’ve bought? The ticket is valid only in the hands of the person whose name is written on it. The name can be changed on the doors for a flat fee (price to be announced). Please print out your ticket and come to the Customer Care cash desk near the Accreditation.
Will I be able to refund the Combo ticket Let It Roll Winter + Summer? Refunds and name change for Combo tickets are possible no later than 14 days before the Let It Roll Winter 2020 festival via email@example.com. It is not possible to refund and change name on site. Refunds and name change are also not possible if you have visited Let It Roll Winter 2020, but for some reason you cannot attend Let It Roll Summer.
Can I refund my tickets even a week before the festival? No, you can refund your tickets 14 days before the festival at the latest.
Can I change the name on the ticket? Yes, you can, but only the owner of the ticket can do it. It’s the same process as with refunds – please contact Goout directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. A fee of 7 € needs to be paid. You will get all the information from Goout. You can’t change the name on your Combo ticket at all.
I paid for all my tickets but I haven’t received them? Check your spam folder first. If your tickets are not there, please contact Goout at email@example.com. They will help you with that.
Will there be a shuttle bus going around Prague? No, there won’t be. The venue is easily accessible by public transport. In our Travel section you can find more information about traveling in Prague. You can get there also very cheap with an Uber or Bolt or Liftago.
Can I bring my camera to the venue? Cameras are allowed in the venue but using photo or video output for commercial purposes is forbidden and must be discussed with the festival promoters. For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will it be possible to store my valuables and coats? Every year you can store your valuables and luggage to ensure their safety. There will be a cloakroom and smaller locker boxes with a key for your valuables for a small fee. You can use them during the whole night. To be sure that there are still locker boxes available, you should arrive early.
How do you choose the artists who play at the festival? The artists are always chosen based on negotiation with their agents. In many cases, they are even booked one year ahead and it is sometimes complicated to build the right line up because of availability. However, we always choose by visitors’ and our own passion for the genre combined to built unique line-up each year.
MORE INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON