MORE COMFORT AT LET IT ROLL? ENJOY THE FESTIVAL WITH NFCtron CASHLESS SYSTEM AND HAVE YOUR SPENDINGS UNDER CONTROL, AVOID WAITING IN LINES AND DON’T WORRY ABOUT SAFETY!
WHAT IS CASHLESS?
- your festival wallet
- safe payment method to be used at all festival sales points
- chip-enabled festival wristband which replaces the ticket, allowing the visitor to enter the festival and move around the area
HOW DOES THE NFCTRON CASHLESS SYSTEM WORK AT THE FESTIVAL?
- Upon entering the festival area, a festival bracelet with a chip will be issued to you in a strapping tent on the basis of purchased tickets, which you will present to our operators. If you have also purchased a ticket to the campsite, it is also necessary to present it in our strapping tent so that we can give you a correctly marked bracelet and the system will then let you into the prepaid campsite. Even this year, it is possible to recharge your bracelet in advance. (see CAN I CHARGE MY ACCOUNT BEFORE THE FESTIVAL?)
- You can recharge your bracelet at the TOP-UP station. The only fee associated with using the cashless system is the first time the chip is recharged on site. The first top-up on site is charged at CZK 30,-/0.6 BLT. You do not pay any fee when recharging online. You can pay at TOP-UP stations in cash (CZK/EUR) or by card. Keep the information paper you receive the first time carefully or take a picture of it on your mobile phone. If you top-up the bracelet online (see CAN I CHARGE MY ACCOUNT BEFORE THE FESTIVAL?), your money will be automatically charged to the bracelet as soon as the ticket and bracelet are connected. There is no one-time fee of CZK 30,-/0.6BLT when pre-charging online.
- The minimum amount for recharging is 100,-/2BLT
- How do you know how many Bolts are left on your bracelet? With each payment, you can check the balance and the amount deducted at the sales facility at the seller or in your ONLINE ACCOUNT (see WHAT IS AN ONLINE ELECTRONIC RECEIPT). When the Bolts are spent, you can recharge your bracelet only at TOP-UP stations. This year, online recharging is only possible in advance of the festival.
- After the festival, you can request the return of unspent bolts, the so-called refund through your ONLINE RECEIPT. Any remaining amount can be refunded. Refunds are free of charge and take place ONLY 14 DAYS, i.e. until 22 AUGUST, 2021.
CAUTION: Keep the information paper that you receive the first time carefully or take a picture on your mobile phone. If you are discarding the receipt, we recommend breaking the QR code contained on it. If the printed information paper is lost, you can have it reprinted the next time you recharge.
CASHLESS ACCOUNT CAN BE RECHARGED BEFORE THE FESTIVAL WITHOUT ANY FEE!
The fee for topping up on the spot is 30 CZK
WHAT IS AN ONLINE ACCOUNT
1) You have proof of purchase, tax documents for each transaction is in your online account.
2) You will also find the current balance on the chip with the option to return the money to the bank account free of charge within 14 days from the end of the event.
3) You can get to the online receipt via a link or QR code on printed information paper, which you will receive when you first top up the credit chip.
I WANT TO RETURN MY MONEY FROM THE FESTIVAL – REFUND
1) After the event, take the printed information paper that you received during your first recharge.
2) Use the link or load the QR code to open an online receipt.
3) On the main card you will see your credit return. After clicking, you can create a request to return the remaining credit.
4) Then select the country. If you have an account in the Czech Republic, select Czech Republic. If you have a bank account in another European country, select Europe.
5) After entering the bank account number or IBAN and the name of the holder (if it is a SEPA payment), you only need to confirm the application. We do not need any other details for the return.
6) The request is processed within 14 working days.
If the printed information paper is lost, you can have it reprinted the next time you recharge.
The return of unused funds is controlled automatically by the system. Your request may be temporarily denied, and you may then be asked to explain the request in the following cases:
- Repeat an identical bank account across more than 3 requests.
- High difference of returned cups compared to paid advances.
- Less than 2 transactions per action.
NFCtron does not collect any personal data, all information is used only once to pay the credit balance to the bank account.
FROM WHEN TO WHEN CAN I APPLY FOR A REFUND?
The refunds are taking place via Online receipt and they will start on Sunday 8. 8. 2021 at 14:00 and they will end at 22. 8. 2021 at 00:00.
DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE CASHLESS SYSTEM NFCtron? WE’RE HAPPY TO HELP – CUSTOMER CARE
If you have any issues with the Cashless system NFCtron (before, during or after the festival), please contact our customer support either at the Customer Care booth at the festival (CASHLESS CUSTOMER CARE) or at email@example.com.
If you have any other questions, please take a look in the FAQs section first – the answer you’re looking for may already be there.
We hope you enjoy the festival Save The Rave 2021 and we are looking forward to welcoming you on the first August weekend in the venue of Milovice Airfield!