MORE COMFORT AT LET IT ROLL? ENJOY THE FESTIVAL WITH NFCtron CASHLESS SYSTEM AND HAVE YOUR SPENDINGS UNDER CONTROL, AVOID WAITING IN LINES, AND DON’T WORRY ABOUT SAFETY!
WHAT IS CASHLESS?
- your festival wallet
- safe payment method to be used at all festival sales points
- chip-enabled festival wristband which replaces the ticket, allowing the visitor to enter the festival and move around the area
HOW DOES THE NFCTRON CASHLESS SYSTEM WORK AT THE FESTIVAL?
- Upon entering the festival area, a festival bracelet with a chip will be issued to you in a strapping tent on the basis of purchased tickets, which you will present to our operators. If you have also purchased a ticket to the campsite, it is also necessary to present it in our strapping tent so that we can give you a correctly marked bracelet and the system will then let you into the prepaid campsite. Even this year, it is possible to recharge your bracelet in advance. (see CAN I CHARGE MY ACCOUNT BEFORE THE FESTIVAL?)
- Download the NFCtron app (android | ios). After going through the swap, you can use it to load your chip and from that moment you have all the information at your disposal (top-up amount, electronic receipts, number of returnable cups, etc.). After the festival is over, you can simply request a refund from this application.
- You can recharge your bracelet at the TOP-UP station. The only fee associated with using the cashless system is the first time the chip is recharged on-site. The first top-up on site is charged at CZK 50,-/1 BLT. You do not pay any fee when recharging online. You can pay at TOP-UP stations in cash (CZK/EUR) or by card. If you top-up the bracelet online (see CAN I CHARGE MY ACCOUNT BEFORE THE FESTIVAL?), your money will be automatically charged to the bracelet as soon as the ticket and bracelet are connected. There is no one-time fee of CZK 50,-/1 BLT when pre-charging online.
- The minimum amount for recharging is 150,-/3 BLT
- How do you know how many Bolts are left on your bracelet? With each payment, you can check the balance and the amount deducted at the sales facility at the seller or in your ONLINE ACCOUNT (see WHAT IS AN ONLINE ELECTRONIC RECEIPT). When the Bolts are spent, you can recharge your bracelet only at TOP-UP stations. This year, online recharging is only possible in advance of the festival.
- After the festival, you can request the return of unspent bolts, the so-called refund through your ONLINE RECEIPT, or directly from the NFCtron app. Any remaining amount can be refunded. Refunds are free of charge and take place ONLY 14 DAYS, i.e. until 21 AUGUST, 2022.
CAUTION: If you recharge in advance before the festival, you can monitor the status of your account in your ONLINE RECEIPT (see WHAT IS AN ONLINE ELECTRONIC RECEIPT). If you haven’t recharged in advance, download the NFCtron APP, click LOAD CHIP and monitor your account status directly in the app.
WHAT IS AN ONLINE ACCOUNT
1) You have proof of purchase, and tax documents for each transaction are in your online account.
2) You will also find the current balance on the chip with the option to return the money to the bank account free of charge within 14 days from the end of the event.
3) You can get to the online receipt via a link or QR code on printed information paper, which you will receive when you first top up the credit chip.
The NFCtron app
1) It offers a complete overview of all transactions directly on your mobile, with the possibility to rate each point of sale.
2) After the end of the festival, you simply request a refund of unspent funds here.
CAN I CHARGE MY ACCOUNT BEFORE THE FESTIVAL?
- Yes, visit the profile of our event on the NFCtron Pass page:https://pass.nfctron.com/let-it-roll-2022
- Enter the number of your festival ticket (not campsite or parking tickets), the name of the holder of this ticket and top up your money (minimum amount of top-up is 150, -/3 BLT). Charging in advance is free of charge.
I WANT TO RETURN MY MONEY FROM THE FESTIVAL – REFUND
1) After the event, ask for a refund at your online receipt or at the NFCtron app
2) On the online receipt – On the main card, you will see your credit return. After clicking, you can create a request to return the remaining credit.
At the app – click on “load chip” > For a refund click here > Ask for a refund and continue according to the instructions.
3) Then select the country. If you have an account in the Czech Republic, select Czech Republic. If you have a bank account in another European country, select Europe.
5) After entering the bank account number or IBAN and the name of the holder (if it is a SEPA payment), you only need to confirm the application. We do not need any other details for the return.
6) The request is processed within 14 working days.
If you haven’t pre-charged and don’t want to download the app, ask for a printed information sheet with a QR code at the TOP-UP charging point at any time during the festival. After scanning the QR code, open the electronic receipt through which you will request a refund (see steps above).
The return of unused funds is controlled automatically by the system. Your request may be temporarily denied, and you may then be asked to explain the request in the following cases:
- Repeat an identical bank account across more than 3 requests.
- High difference of returned cups compared to paid advances.
- Less than 2 transactions per action.
NFCtron does not collect any personal data, all information is used only once to pay the credit balance to the bank account.
FROM WHEN TO WHEN CAN I APPLY FOR A REFUND?
The refunds are taking place via Online receipt or the app and they will start on Sunday 7. 8. 2022 at 14:00 and they will end at 21. 8. 2022 at 00:00.
DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE CASHLESS SYSTEM NFCtron? WE’RE HAPPY TO HELP – CUSTOMER CARE
If you have any issues with the Cashless system NFCtron (before, during, or after the festival), please contact our customer support either at the Customer Care booth at the festival (CASHLESS CUSTOMER CARE) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you enjoy the Let It Roll 2022 festival and we are looking forward to welcoming you on the first August weekend in the venue of Milovice Airfield!