- Beatworx s.r.o., with registered office at Prokopova 148/15, 130 00 Prague 3, ID No. 08262021, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 239394 (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer” or “Beatworx”), organizes this competition for tickets to the Let It Roll 2022 festival and T-shirts from the official merchandise offer of the Let It Roll festival (hereinafter referred to as the “Competition”). The procedure and rules for this Competition can be found below (the “Rules”).
- The Competition runs from 6. 12. 2021 to 31. 12. 2021 (“Competition Period”).
- The Competition is open to the general public over the age of 15. Employees of the Promoter and persons close to them are excluded from the Competition pursuant to Section 22 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code.
- The Contestants who submit a completed Let It Roll 2022 – Customer Survey by Let It Roll published by the Promoter on this page (hereinafter referred to as “Survey”) and tick the consent to be entered into the Contest will be entered into the Contest. Submission of the Survey is not conditional upon participation in this Competition. Contestants may only complete the Survey once. Similarly, a Contestant may only be entered into the prize draw once. Each Contestant may only win one Prize in this Contest.
- The Promoter will draw 3 Contestants (“Winners”). Each winner will be awarded with 1x Let It Roll 2022 festival ticket.
- The Promoter will inform the Winner by email within 14 days of the end of the survey. In the event of winning a ticket to the Festival, the Winner must contact the Promoter back within 5 working days of the Promoter sending the email to confirm the authenticity of their name. If he/she fails to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner to receive the Prize.
- By submitting the survey, the Contestant agrees to these Rules and grants the Promoter consent to the processing of their personal data – email address. The Promoter is entitled to process the data for the purposes of this Competition for the duration of the Let It Roll 2022 Festival. The Contestant may withdraw consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. However, if the Contestant withdraws consent before the end of the Contest, he/she may no longer be a Contestant, let alone a winner.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical error in the execution of the Competition or for the delivery of the Prize by post. The Promoter shall be entitled to exclude from the Competition any Contestants who do not comply with the terms and conditions set out in these Rules or who attempt to circumvent/violate the Competition Rules in any way.
Information about the processing of personal data for the survey and contest evaluation
In regards to joining this survey and competition through filling in the form, the organizer Beatworx s.r.o. is processing the following personal data – E-mail address and Answer Content.
By filling in the form you agree with the fact that processing your personal data in the given range is a part of this competition. Your email address will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of contacting you to notify you of your prize by you giving him the explicit consent to do so, which can later be withdrawn at any moment. The copy of the filled in form is archived for 5 years by the organizer and after reaching this milestone, it is deleted entirely. After the competition is finished, the organizer can only process the data in the form for his statistical purposes, while temporary retention of forms corresponds to his legitimate interest.